There is a very long list of things to do in Bodrum.
Here are some suggestions of things interesting and fun.
Please leave a comment if you know any other fun things to do in Bodrum.
First start off with a positive attitude. No matter how much fun the activity is, if you’re not in a positive state of mind, then you will not enjoy it to the maximum.
- Take weekend trips to Kos, Ephesus, Hierapolis, etc.
- Get your scuba diving license and discover a whole new world under the sea.
- Charter a private Gulet.
- Explore Bodrum’s Castle.
- Go on a Jeep safari trip with an experienced company.
- Go for dinner to Gumusluk to eat freshly caught fish.
- Go to an Aqua park, like Dedeman Aqua Park.
- Treat yourself to a Hammam; a Turkish bath in Bodrum is a must.
- Go Parasailing.
- Go on a famous Blue Cruise.
- Explore the endless numbers of bars/clubs opening up every month.
- Go horse-back riding.
- Go to a Camel fight in the mild winter on the Aegean coast you can watch camel fights.
- Go for water-sports with your friend’s boat or at the many private beach clubs.
- Go and just Chill out at the Beach.